- Available in multiple languages
- Hyperlinks / Email addresses autodetection
- The viewer automatically detects hyperlinks / email addresses and shows them as clickable shortcuts.
- Customizable appearance
- You can set text/background colors, colors for hyperlinks and
hovered hyperlinks, whether or not you want hyperlinks to be underlined,
and choose between 3 built-in fonts,
available in different sizes.
- Word Wrap
- Shell integration
- The Viewer can be set as the default application to open files with .nfo and .diz extensions. You get fancy file icons as a bonus.
- Unix style line breaks are supported (that is, you won't notice any
difference). Moreover, the Viewer correctly displays files with
doubled/tripled/etc. (e.g. because of
improper multiple UnixWindows conversions) line breaks.
- When this feature is on, text gets copied to clipboard automatically
after you have finished selecting it (released shift key or left mouse
button). After the selected text
has been copied, the selected area will flash shortly and the text will get deselected (so for those who thought it's a bug: it is not).
- Direct Scroll mode
- In this mode there's no caret so you can't select text with
keyboard, but you can navigate through file contents more easily (like
in your browser). Turning it off makes it
more like viewing a file in a text editor. and more...
- including Most Recently Viewed nfos list (accessible via menu or Alt+R), Drag&Drop support, ... well, check for yourself.
- Unicode support
- Unicode version of the program is installed automatically if the operation system supports it. Unicode version provides better support for multilingual user interface.
- Runs on Windows XP / Vista /7 .
DOWNLOAD :: INFO VIEWER