A Lightweight Yet Powerful Image Resizer and Optimizer.
- Open many image types including rare/scientific types.
- Save and optimize JPEG, GIF and PNG with a simple, clean user interface.
- Works in dual view: (original – optimized image) or single view (optimized image). Automatic preview of resulting image.
- In-place compare function (alternativelly display the original image over the optimized image to notice small pixel changes).
- Compress files to desired filesize threshold.
- Fast processing (all is done in memory); See instant results including resulting filesize
- Batch support (process multiple files at once).
- Transparency handling options.
- Decide if you want to keep metadata (comments, IPTC, Adobe XMP, EXIF profiles, ICC profiles). Unsupported metadata is removed
- Transfer metadata between image formats (destination format must support them)
- Common tools: pan and zoom, rotate, flip
- Basic image adjustments: brightness, contrast, gamma, invert
- Visually reduce number of unique colors for PNG and GIF images in order to reduce filesize
(two quantization methods are available: Xiaolin Wu and NeuQuant neural net)
- Resize image by using well known resample filters (ex: Lanczos3, Catmull Rom, Bicubic, and others)
- Out-of-the-box support for external PNG optimizers (optipng, pngout, etc)
- The compression and the results are comparable to those of commercial products, even higher.
- Adaptive logarithmic tone mapping algorithm (Drago) used for HDR images.
- Runs on all versions of Windows.
DOWNLOAD : RIOT