A System Information Tool That Reads The Computer Health Sensors And Displays The Collected Data In A Very Clean And Well-Organized Interface.
- HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
- The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others.
- In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
- Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies series are supported too.
- Portable version available.
- Runs on all versions of Windows.
DOWNLOAD :: HWMonitor