A Lightweight Application That Was Designed In Order To Provide You With A Quick Means Of Accessing And Managing Programs And System Features In An Mac Os X Manner.
Dock is a very simple Windows utility designed to create a Mac OS
X-like dock on your desktop, allowing you to launch certain programs
with just a single click, just like you do with the ones in the Quick
- Mac Dock sports its very own shortcuts to some of the most popular applications on the market e.g. MS Office, FireFox etc.
- You will also have direct system access through the dock's sub menus. Up to 15 custom application short-cuts may be added to the dock for easier and faster start-up of your most favorite programs.
- The Mac Dock sits at the bottom of your screen/desktop for best user performance and cannot be moved.
- To access the
custom settings, simply right-click on the dock, and make your
selections. It also supports auto-hide, recycle bin, and transparency
- To delete files, simply drag and drop them onto the "recycle bin" or "trash can" of the dock.
- To run the Mac Dock, simply drag your Windows taskbar to the top or sides of your screen and run the Mac dock executable. For easier operation, simply add a short-cut to the application in your "Startup" folder.
- Runs on All Windows systems - 32 bit and 64 bit.
DOWNLOAD ::: CLICK HERE