A Program For Viewing, Monitoring And Analyzing Events In The Event Log.
- Access Windows event logs and event log files on local and remote servers and workstations
- Support of both classic Windows NT event log format (EVT files) and new (Crimson) event log format (EVTX files)
- High performance — all events are loaded either into memory or into an optimized internal local database
- Active monitoring and alerting — get informed about problems immediately
- Event log consolidation — you can consolidate different events in one place
- Log loading options to pre-filter event logs
- Advanced filtering by any criteria including event description text
- Manual and automatic backup of event logs
- Print and export to different formats
- Analytical reports - summary tables and pivot charts
- Credential manager.
- Runs on Windows NT / 2K / XP / 2003 / Vista / 7.
DOWNLOAD :: Event Log Explorer