A Handy And Simple Application That Allows You To Restrict And Block Access To Most Of The Computer's Features.
- Prevents users from installing software onto a computer.
- Stops users from downloading software onto a computer.
- Disables/enables many of Windows options/settings and dialog boxes.
- Provides the ability to stop users from connecting to open Wireless Networks.
- Disables/enables use of Windows and third party software programs.
- Denies access to external media such as USB devices and CD-ROM/DVD drives.
- Stops user access to the Windows registry, command prompt and task manager.
- Patrol settings can be applied globally to all user accounts or specific user accounts.
- Offers the option to exclude designated user accounts from being patrolled.
- Controls access to the Internet on a global or per user basis.
- Blocks users from saving email file attachments.
- Custom entries can be added for desired monitoring of program and feature access.
- Records the date/time and user name of users logging in/out of the computer.
- Ability to send an email notification when any user logs into their user account.
- Monitors and records users Internet Explorer web browser typed URL history.
- Backup and restore Desktop Patrol’s existing configuration feature.
- Administrator password protection.
- Windows taskbar can be hidden from all users except the Desktop Patrol Administrator.
- System tray icon can be hidden from all users except the Desktop Patrol Administrator.
- Runs on Windows XP / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64 / 7 / 7 x64.
DOWNLOAD :: CLICK HERE