PhotoDirector transforms your photography by smoothing the flow from the time an image is imported to your PC to its final output. PhotoDirector features a vast array of cutting edge editing tools, including amazing Adjustment Brushes, White Balance, Noise Reduction and many more. Save your favorite enhancements as adjustment presets and upload to DirectorZone.com directly from PhotoDirector 2011 to share them with other users, and download an unlimited number of presets created by other users. With a vast array of dynamic features, PhotoDirector is engineered to bring out the absolute best of your photography. Turn Photos into Masterpieces. Develop spectacular photos that express your creative vision. Experience native support for RAW files from Canon and Nikon cameras and explore the vast potential of your creativity in PhotoDirector’s nondestructive editing environment. Easily manage large batches of photos and massive photo libraries.
• Fast, Intuitive Workflow
Photo workflow software designed specifically to smooth the flow from the time an image is imported to your PC to its final output.
• Amazing Adjustment Tools
The best way to spectacular photos. PhotoDirector delivers all the cutting edge tools to retouch and enhance your photos.
• Precise Regional Adjustments
Target specific areas of your photos with dynamic regional adjustment tools. Adjustment Brushes, Gradient Mask and much more.
• Freedom to Experiment
Explore your creative potential! PhotoDirector is a nondestructive editing environment that inspires your creative flow.
• Native RAW Support Native rendering of RAW files from Canon and Nikon cameras maintains the immaculate quality of your images.
• Connect with DirectorZone
Create, share and download unlimited adjustment presets from the passionate DirectorZone.com community.Learn more
CyberLink PhotoDirector 2011 Features :
• Import and organize all your photos in the library for easy browsing and editing.
• View each individual photo’s metadata information.
• Add and embed keyword tags and copyright information in photos.
• Crop and rotate photos, or apply touch-ups such as red-eye and spot removal.
• Modify photo color and white balance with easy to use adjustment controls.
• Sharpen photos and correct photos that contain unwanted vignetting or image noise.
• Create dazzling photo slideshows and output them as video files.
• Share photos on Facebook and Flickr, and upload created photo slideshows directly to YouTube.